Super Boom Slot ᐈ Claim a bonus or play for free!

Looking to play Super Boom by Booming Games? ➤ We list casinos and their bonuses for June 2020 ✅ Try the Super Boom demo game or read the review before you play for real ✅

  • Super Boom. Super Boom. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
    Super Boom. Super Boom. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Reel Screen. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Win Screen. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 1. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 2. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 3. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Total Win. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 1. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 2. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 3. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable 1. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable 2. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paylines. Super Boom (Video Slots from Booming Games)

Provider: Booming Games

Game release: 02.05.2019

RTP Read Guides: 95.16%

RTP

Base Game: 56.96%; Free Spins: 38.20%; Total 95.16% + House Edge: 4.84%

Variance: MED-HIGH

Layout: 5*4 

Betways: 12

Max Exposure: 3240

SlotRank

N/A
GB
GB
GB

Online Casinos in United Kingdom where you can play Super Boom

No information yet! :((

Super Boom Play for free

Integrate demo game

SlotCatalog provides easy way how to integrate Super Boom demo game on your site or blog.

  • Click on link below
  • Copy simple html code
  • Place on your site or blog
  • Enjoy Super Boom demo game

Get HTML code >

If you faced with any issues do not hesitate to ask.

Super Boom slot game review

Will the villain succeed in making off with all the bank’s loot, or will our superhero catch him and send him to jail? Super Boom, the new game from Booming Games takes place in front of the city bank. Our villain has laid 2 bombs at the entrance doors, but will he succeed in exploding them and turning the reels Wild? This 12 line, medium-high volatility game with an irregular grid promises to captivate all levels of players.

Provider Booming Games
Game release 02.05.2019
RTP 95.16%  RTP

Base Game: 56.96%; Free Spins: 38.20%; Total 95.16% + House Edge: 4.84%

Variance MED-HIGH
Hit Frequency 38.2  Hit Frequency

Free Spins - 1 in 76.

Max Exposure 3240
Min bet (Max bet)
$, €, £
0.12 (120)
Layout 5-4 
Betways 12 
Features Expanding Symbols, FreeSpins, Multiplier, Scatter symbols, Sticky Wilds, Wild
Theme Bank`s theme, Robbery
Devices Desktop, Tablet, Mobile  Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology JS, HTML5
Last Update 02.05.2020

ajax loader