Pharaoh's Fortune statistics. See full SlotRank calculation
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Pharaoh's Fortune". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
3166. (+1933) Pharaoh's Fortune 151.00
Slot Rank is the position in the list of the casinos games. The list is sorted by the SlotRank Value (SRV). Read more
Demo for Pharaoh's Fortune
Pharaoh's Fortune game review
With the somewhat quirky “Walk like an Egyptian” song playing in the background, the stage is set for one of the most legendary physical slot machines in Las Vegas to make its grand entrance as an online video slot. Of course, it’s IGT that’s behind this game, and it comes with a staggering 60,000x your stake potential (capped at £250,000).
The game is filled to the brim with egyptian deities, hieroglyphics and symbols, and it all plays out on 5 reels, 3 rows and 15 ways to win. The wild symbol is a very important symbol here, as it pays out a lot more than any other symbol. The game does not come with all that many bonus features, so it’s really all about the free spins mode here.
We like the pick’em bonus game you get before the bonus round starts, as it always feels good to get extra spins and build up your multiplier. This also adds new excitement every time you trigger the feature, as you never quite know what kind of “weaponry” you will bring to the eternal fight for the big wins. The only drawback here is the below average RTP of 94.78 %.
What symbols are there?
The highest value symbol by far is the pyramid wild symbol with the game’s logo in front, and the reels are filled with different gods and hieroglyphics from the ancient egyptian sun-worshipping culture. You need to land 3 to 5 matching symbols on a payline to win, except for the wild and scatter symbol that both give you wins for only 2 matching symbols. Here is the paytable for Pharaoh's Fortune slot:
- Pyramid wild - Pays 10,000x for 5 on a payline
- Scarab scatter - Pays 50x for 5 anywhere on the reels
- Horus - Pays 1,000x for 5 on a payline
- Pharaoh - Pays 500x for 5 on a payline
- Horse and carriage - Pays 400x for 5 on a payline
- Anubis - Pays 400x for 5 on a payline
- Isis - Pays 200x for 5 on a payline
- Eye of Horus - Pays 100x for 5 on a payline
- Snake - Pays 100x for 5 on a payline
- Dog - Pays 100x for 5 on a payline
- Owl - Pays 100x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
This game centers around the free spins feature, and there is not much else in terms of bonus features to be found here. Still, you can benefit from a wild symbol that not only pays out extremely well, but that will also step in for any regular symbol in such a way as to maximize your winnings. You can also win scatter wins by landing at least 2 scatters on the same spin anywhere on the reels.
Free spins in Pharaoh's Fortune
It’s all about the free spins feature here, and you need to land the scatter symbol on reels 1, 2 and 3 to trigger it. The first thing you’ll see is that the number of paylines increase from 15 to 20, and that the reel changes into a different set with completely different symbols.
- Don’t get us wrong, we are still very much in ancient egyptien territory, and all the symbols are now hieroglyphics where the highest value regular symbol pays out 300x. The wild symbol now looks like a Sphinx, but it still pays out 10,000x for 5 on a payline.
- Anyway, you will start out with 3 free spins and a multiplier of 1x by default, but there is a bonus game where you can get both more spins and higher multiplier value to start with. You need to turn 30 stone blocks, and 22 of them will give you extra spins, while 5 will increase the multiplier by 1x. There are also 3 “begin free spin bonus round” blocks, and if you get one of these the feature will start immediately.
- What’s even better, is that you are actually guaranteed a win on every free spin here, and it’s not unusual to get up to 25 spins per session. It will vary a bit from time to time, but you can also get a multiplier up to 6x, and this will guarantee you some very nice payouts.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
You cannot win any progressive jackpot here, but the wild symbol might be seen as jackpot symbol because of the massive win it represent on this game. In theory, you could win insane amounts on this game, but IGT has decided to cap the max win for a single spin at £250,000. Still, a very solid potential for a medium volatile game, and the single line max win is 60,000x your stake during the free spins feature with 6x multiplier.
Where can I play Pharaoh's Fortune?
You can play Pharaoh's Fortune for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Pharaoh's Fortune.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Pharaoh's Fortune for free.
While you might be able to play Pharaoh's Fortune on your mobile or tablet, the game runs on flash only, and has thus not been optimized for the handheld format. This is due to the game being dated, even though it went through a revamp in 2014. Anyway, you can always try to load the game on your Android, iPhone or iPad, but we cannot guarantee that it will work.
Pharaoh's Fortune is a legendary game that’s still among the most popular physical slot machines in Vegas. The online version from IGT is true to the original game, and what it lacks in terms of base game features, it makes up for in spades during the elaborate bonus round. The potential is capped, yes, but it’s still more than good enough for a game with medium variance. The low RTP is either a dealbreaker, or you choose to look the other way.
- High value wild symbol and scatter wins
- Free spins with multiplier up to 6x
- Medium volatility and 60,000x max win potential
- RTP is only 94.78 %
Pharaoh's Fortune FeaturesBonusGame: Pick Objects, FreeSpins, Wild
TagsRap, Joy, Pharaoh, Gold, Stone, Egypt