Provider: Playtech Origins
We scanned 894 United Kingdom online casinos and found Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest in 11 of them. 11 casinos put Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest in their lobby. Average position in the casino lobbies is 144.08 (Calculated for all 894 casinos). SlotRank for Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest for United Kingdom is 72.
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
72. (+0) Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest 144.08
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest Where to play?
Integrate demo game
Demo for Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest game review
Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest is another addition to the Kingdoms Rise series, and it comes with a 11,520x potential that is unheard of for a low volatility game. This alone should make you interested in playing this game, but it also comes with 3 progressive jackpots and a very interesting free spins feature with roaming wilds.
It all plays out on diamond reel setup of 3-4-4-4-3, and you will play with 576 ways to win. You can place bets up to a whopping £2,000 times your stake, so you could say that this game is breaking all the rules. It’s a low volatility game that will cater to high rollers, as well as to casual players (as you can play with as little as 2p per spin also).
There is a Kingdom Rise shop where you can buy features for tokens that you will collect as you play, and the free spins feature comes with roaming wilds that move around for each spin. This is a great game from Play’n Go, but mostly because it breaks the rules and allows for a massive potential in a low variance game.
What symbols are there?
The main characters of this game is 3 different female warriors, one of which is a shaman or sorcerer of some kind. The highest value symbol by far is the sword-wielding female warrior, and you also have some lower value animal and gemstone symbols. You need between 3 to 5 matching symbols on a payline to win, and here is the paytable for Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest slot:
- Warrior woman with sword - Pays 20x for 5 on a payline
- Warrior woman with bow & arrow - Pays 5x for 5 on a payline
- Shaman woman - Pays 3.5x for 5 on a payline
- Bear - Pays 2.5x for 5 on a payline
- Panther - Pays 2.5x for 5 on a payline
- Gemstones - Pay between 1.5x and 1x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
You will collect tokens as you play, and this is true for all the Kingdom Rise games out there, as well as this game. The tokens will appear on the symbols as they land, and you can use these tokens to buy features in the Kingdom Rise Shop. You can even buy The Night Owl feature with your tokens, and here is what you can get in the shop:
- 300 tokens - will get you 3 free spins with a 2 symbols high stacked scatter. The scatters function as wild symbols that roam around the reels, and a feather symbol on reel 3 will give you 2 more free spins.
- 750 tokens - will get you 3 free spins with a 3 symbol high stack of scatters, and these will act as roaming wilds and move around for each spin. If you land a feather on reel 3, you will get 4 new spins.
- 1,500 tokens - will get you 3 free spins with 2 stacked scatters that are 2 symbols high, and these will act as roaming wilds. A feather on the middle reel will give you 4 more spins.
Free spins in Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest
The golden owl mask is the scatter symbol on this game, and you need to land 1, 2 or 3 of this symbol to trigger the free spins feature. It’s called a re-spin feature in the game, but it might as well be called a free spins feature as far as we’re concerned.
Anyway, you get 2, 4 or 12 free spins when you land 1, 2 or 3 scatters, respectively, and the scatters will become roaming wilds that move around for each spin. You can also get more free spins by landing a feather symbol on the middle reel. Whenever you do this, you will get 2 more free spins.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
There is a Kingdom Rise jackpot you can win on this game, and it will be triggered at random times during any given spin. The game comes with 3 progressive jackpots as follows:
- Daily Strike Jackpot – there is a date and time every day in which this jackpot will be won
- Power Strike Jackpot – will be won before it reaches a given amount
- Epic Jackpot – there is no limit as to how high this can go, and it can be won on any given spin
The max win outside of the progressive jackpots are 11,520 times your stake, which is an insanely good potential for a low volatility game like this. Play with the highest possible stake of £2,000, and you can pocket up to £23 million on a single spin here.
Where can I play Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest?
You can play Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest for free.
You can certainly play Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest slot on both mobile and tablet, and this is a fun game to be able to play on the go. You have total freedom to bring this game with you wherever you may be, and all you need is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest is the fourth installment in this popular series, and we have never seen a low volatility game with such a massive potential. To be able to win 11,520 times your stake is something most high volatility games don’t even come close to, so this alone makes Forbidden Forest worth checking out. Then you have the progressive jackpots that can be won at random times, and a very nice free spins feature with roaming wilds.
- Free spins with roaming wilds
- 3 different progressive jackpots
- Low volatility with 11,520x max win
- Collect tokens to buy features
- No bonus game
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest FeaturesFreeSpins, Jackpot, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Respins, Scatter symbols, Symbols collection (Energy), Wild
TagsBeauty, Magic, Fantasy, Elf, Bears, Forest