Ghostbusters Plus statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Ghostbusters Plus". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
79. (+6) Ghostbusters Plus 146.11
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Demo for Ghostbusters Plus
Ghostbusters Plus game review
Ghostbusters Plus is based on the blockbuster movie from 1984, where 4 scientists decides to capture ghosts for money. This branded slot from IGT is very true to the movie, and you will get to zap 10 different ghosts - one for each of the 10 levels you find here. The game is jam packed with bonus features, and you can win a staggering 25,000x your stake here.
It all plays out on 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines, and you can place bets up to £750 per spin across all platforms and devices. This medium variance game is suitable for both casual players and highrollers, and it comes with tons of different bonus features. The Ghost Battle feature defines the game, as here you get to zap ghosts and win benefits.
Just when you though it could not get any better, you will realize that this game has an RTP of 98 % (!), which is way above the industry average. This means that you will play against a House edge of only 2 % here. Imagine that, medium volatility, 98 % RTP and a whopping 25,000x potential. This game really has it all, and you should throw everything you’re holding in your hands and check it out right away!
What symbols are there?
All the famous actors are represented as symbols on the reels, and this includes Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and William Atherton. Peter Venkman played by Bill Murray is the highest paying symbol here, but the Ghostbuster logo wild pays twice as much. Anyway, here we present you with the paytable for Ghostbusters Plus slot:
- Ghostbusters logo wild - Pays 40x for 5 on a payline
- Peter Venkman - Pays 20x for 5 on a payline
- Raymond Stantz - Pays 10x for 5 on a payline
- Egon Spengler - Pays 8x for 5 on a payline
- Walter Peck - Pays 8x for 5 on a payline
- Card suit symbols - Pay between 4x and 2x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
This is a feature heavy slot to say the least, so take a deep breath and strap yourself in, as we walk you through all of them. The Ghost Battle bonus feature is activated when you land a ghost symbol on the middle reel. A ghostbuster will appear in front, and you click on the ghost to zap it. It can take up to 3 zaps to make it go away, and each zap adds a Ghost Wild to the Ghost Queue (where a maximum of 20 ghost wilds can be held).
If a ghost has 0 health left, it will be captured and you will level up. A Ghost Wild will be added to the reels, and removed from the queue. The game comes with 3 types of Ghost Wilds, Multiplier Ghost Wild, Expanding Ghost Wild and Extra Ghost Wild. These wilds will become better as you level up, and work as follows in the base game:
- Multiplier Ghost Wild: comes with 3x, 5x or 10x multipliers
- Expanding Ghost Wilds: can be either horizontal, diagonal or cross-shaped expanding wilds
- Extra Ghost Wilds: 2, 3 or 4 extra Ghost Wilds will be added to the reels
Then you have the Tobin’s Spirit Guide feature, which is unlocked when you reach level 10. This will give you the ability to choose which ghost you will zap during the Ghost Battle feature. There is also an Equipment feature, and this will be activated at random times in the base game. Level 1 only offers the Proton Pack, but here is what you can get overall:
- Proton Pack – Will transform 2 to 4 card suit symbols into a high value symbol
- Ghost Sniffer – will trigger the Ghost Battle feature
- PKE Meter – a set of 1 to 4 card suit symbols will turn into wilds
- Ecto Goggles – will give you 1 extra bonus symbol when 2 are already present to trigger the Zuul Free Spins feature
- Psychogram Helmet – gives you 2 bonus symbols when 1 is present to trigger the Zuul Free Spins
Every level in this game comes with a unique ghost you need to capture to level up. The higher you go, the better your bonus features will be. The levels unlock the following features:
- Level 1 – Multiplier Ghost Wilds: 3x, 5x, 10x and Equipment Feature: Proton Pack
- Level 2 – Equipment Feature: Ghost Sniffer
- Level 3 – Expanding Ghost Wild: Horizontal, X
- Level 4 – Equipment Feature: PKE Meter
- Level 5 – Extra Ghost Wilds: +2, +3
- Level 6 – Equipment Feature: Ecto Goggles
- Level 7 – Wild Ghost Expansion: Cross
- Level 8 – Equipment Feature: Psychogram Helmet
- Level 9 – Extra Ghost Wilds: +4
- Level 10 – Tobin's Spirit Guide
Free spins in Ghostbusters Plus
The free spins feature is triggered when you land 3 bonus symbols on the same spin (reels 1, 3 and 5). You can get yourself up to 25 free spins here, and you will zap Zuul to get spins and Ghost Wilds. All Ghost Wilds will have higher value during the free spins, and they work as follows:
- Multiplier Ghost Wilds will be 25x
- Expanding Ghost Wild Jumbo that expands to all adjacent positions
- Extra Ghost Wilds – gives you 5 extra wilds
What is the jackpot (max win)?
Ghostbusters Plus does not come with any kind of jackpot, but if you fill the reels with wilds and get a 25x multiplier, you can win up to 25,000x your stake on a single free spin. A great potential for a medium variance game.
Where can I play Ghostbusters Plus?
You can play Ghostbusters Plus for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Ghostbusters Plus.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Ghostbusters Plus for free.
You can also play Ghostbusters Plus on your mobile and tablet, and this is a great game to bring with you and play on the go. All you need is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Ghostbusters Plus is a great game that really does justice to the classic blockbuster movie. Yes, the song will stick in your head, but who cares when you can win up to 25,000x your stake here. Each level is almost like a new game, and the abundance of bonus features will keep you interested for a long time. Zapping those ghosts never gets old, and even people who don’t like the movie should check out this game (not least since the RTP is 98 %, which is incredible).
- 10 different levels with unique ghosts
- Ghost Battle where you zap the ghosts
- Free spins 3 different wild features
- Win up to 25,000x your stake
- 98 % RTP and medium volatility
- The song will get stuck in your head
Ghostbusters Plus FeaturesFreeSpins, Level Up, Multiplier, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Scatter symbols, Symbols collection (Energy), Wild
TagsBranded, Movie, Fantastic, Ghost