Provider: Play’n Go
Viking Runecraft statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Viking Runecraft". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
1797. (-33) Viking Runecraft 150.77
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Demo for Viking Runecraft
Viking Runecraft game review
Viking Runecraft is a masculine and powerful slot from Play’n Go, and the game was launched on the 27th of April 2017. You start out with a norse god literally by your side, ready to assist you at random times by turning non-winning spins into winners with some wild magic. You can even change between 4 gods by landing certain winning patterns that match the specific gods background pattern.
The game plays out on a 7x7 grid, and any combination of 5+ matching symbols either vertically, horizontally or in a cluster will give you a win. You can, of course, play across all devices and you can place bets between 10p to £100. The cascading win feature comes with a bonus meter that increases for every consecutive win, and when filled it will trigger some interesting bonus features.
The big highlight of the game is the Rägnarok feature, and although hard to trigger, it will reward you with a multiplier boost up to 15x, plus all the 4 bonus features played out in a row afterwards. It might not be the “end of the world”, but it could very well be the end of your money troubles with a win potential up to 5,000 times your stake.
What symbols are there?
Viking Runecraft is a powerful norse inspired game where 4 might gods will be by your side. Their respective equipment can be found on the reels as high value symbols, and you also find some runes as low value symbols here. The paytable looks like this:
- Thor’s Hammer - Pays 1,000x for 15+ on a payline
- Odin’s Helmet - Pays 250x for 15+ on a payline
- Heimdal’s Axe - Pays 100x for 15+ on a payline
- Freya’s Necklace - Pays 80x for 15+ on a payline
- Stones with rune symbols - Pays between 50x and 10x for 15+ on a payline
What are the bonus features?
The game comes with cascading reels, and you win by connecting at least 5 symbols horizontally, vertically or in a cluster. The cascade of new symbols will continue as long as you keep forming new winning connections. There is also a bonus meter to the left of the reels, and every consecutive win fills up this meter. When it’s full, you’ll get one of the 4 following Charge of Destruction bonus features:
- Fury of Fenrir – 2 diagonal lines are removed and 2 diagonal lines turn into identical symbols
- Judgement of Jörmungand – An unbroken chain of symbols are destroyed, and replaced by a random matching symbol
- Scorching of Surtr – 3 symbols are lit on fire, and as the fire spreads a random number of symbols are destroyed. New matching symbols appear in the ashes of the burned cluster
- Lure of Loki – All instances of 1 random symbol is removed, while all instances of another random symbol turns into a new symbol
You’ll start with 1 of 4 gods to the left of the reels, and each god comes with randomly triggered reel modifiers on non-winning spins in the base game. The god will change when his pattern in the background is covered by a winning combo.
- Thor – turn 5 to 9 random symbols into wilds
- Odin – 2 pairs of wilds forms next to each other
- Freya – 4 different wild clusters form in a random position on the inner 5x5 area
- Heimdal – gives you 7 wilds, one for each row
Free spins in Viking Runecraft
The free spins Ragnarök feature can be triggered by double charging the bonus meter, or by charging the meter two times in a row. This gives you 1 free spin where the bonus meter is replaced by a Ragnarök meter. The number of consecutive wins on your spin determines your multiplier from 2x up to 15x.
But we are not quite finished yet, if you thought just 1 free spin was a bit light. When the Ragnarök feature ends, you will immediately get one of the Charge of Destruction features, and this does not end until all 4 Charge of Destruction features have played out.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
Viking Runecraft does not come with any jackpot, but you can win a max win up to 5,000 times your stake here. This means you can take home £500,000 from this slot, which is a solid potential even for a highly volatile game.
Where can I play Viking Runecraft?
You can play Viking Runecraft for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Viking Runecraft.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Viking Runecraft for free.
You can most certainly also play Viking Runecraft slot on both mobile and tablet, and Play’n Go is always careful to optimize their games for all platforms and units. If you bring this with you, you’ll literally have the gods by your side, and who knows if a massive wins strikes like lightning from a clear, blue sky when you play on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Viking Runecraft is quite a powerful experience, and the gameplay is packed with all sorts of impressive features granted by the norse gods. The cascading reels combined with the bonus meter is a clever combo, and the massive potential will keep you interested in this game for a long time to come.
- Impressive and powerful gameplay
- Tons of fun and rewarding features
- Highly volatile with a 5,000x potential
- Not for those who prefer it simple and easygoing
Viking Runecraft FeaturesBonus Game, Bonus wheel, Cluster Pays, FreeSpins, Level Up, Multiplier, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Symbol Swap
TagsVikings theme, Mythical, legend, Gods, Viking, Lightning, Axe, Hammer, Helmet
ColorsBlue, Dark blue
TOP50 Golden badge for Viking Runecraft