Provider: Push Gaming
The Shadow Order statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "The Shadow Order". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
1187. (+8) The Shadow Order 150.31
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Demo for The Shadow Order
The Shadow Order game review
The Shadow Order slot comes with 5 reels, 5 rows and a cluster pays engine with cascading wins. This highly anticipated game was finally launched by Push Gaming May 2nd 2019 (but exclusively to Unibet Casino). The wide release for this game is set to August the 1st, and it truly is a game that deserves to be spread far and wide across the casino landscape.
You’ll enter into a world of mysterious secrets, conspiracies and cyphers, and any fan of the DaVinci Code or similar Illuminati stuff will have a ball with this game. You get to unlock 4 different characters as you play, and each one comes with a unique reel modifier to help you out. There is also a free spins feature with increasing multiplier that can land you some very nice payouts.
The RTP on The Shadow Order is a decent 96.98%, which is a bit above the industry average. Return to Player tells you how much the game pays out in the long run, and it’s also worth noting that this is a highly volatile slot. This means you can expect some dry spells between bigger wins, but the potential on The Shadow Order slot is massive.
What symbols are there?
The Shadow Order comes with nice and mysterious symbols that fits well with the theme. You need between 3 and 5 identical symbols in a cluster in order to win:
- Wild Symbol - Pays up to 300x for 5 in a cluster
- Gold Coins - Pays up to 120x for 5 in a cluster
- Book of Illuminati - Pays up to 80x for 5 in a cluster
- Cylinder - Pays up to 60x for 5 in a cluster
- Chess Pieces - Low value symbols that pay between 10x and 6x for 5 in a cluster
- Wax Seals - Lowest value symbols that pay 2x, 1.5x and 1x for 5 in a cluster
What are the bonus features?
You’ll notice 3 different orbs above the reels, in the colors blue, green and purple. When you get cascading wins these orbs will fall down onto the reels as wilds. If an orb lands in a hot zone in will trigger one of the following features:
- Orb of Destruction – All low value symbols are destroyed, and new symbols drop
- Orb of Creation – Adds 3 to 6 wilds to the reels at random
- Orb of Preservation – All high value symbols become sticky, and you get cascading wins as long as you keep winning with these sticky symbols held in place
There are 4 main characters in The Shadow Order slot, and each of them comes with a bonus feature. You can upgrade each character when you land ring symbols to fill the character meter. The bonus features from these characters can happen at any spin randomly in the base game:
- Molly the Messenger – Makes one of the orbs fall onto the reels
- Billy the Gambler – Transforms low value symbol into higher value symbols
- Archie the Spy – Adds 1 wild to each reel
- Amarillo the Magister – Makes a cascade with only high value symbols
Free spins in The Shadow Order
The free spins feature on The Shadow Order slot is triggered when all of the 3 orbs reach the right corner at the bottom of the reels. This gives you 5 free spins, and any orb that drops during the free spins feature will become sticky. Orbs can also boost your multiplier up to 30x, which again can land you some very nice payouts.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
There is no progressive or local jackpot on The Shadow Order, but you can still win some massiv payouts on this highly volatile slot. The max win is an incredible 24,204.8 times your stake, and this amounts to £2,420,480 when you play with the highest stake possible.
Where can I play The Shadow Order?
You can play The Shadow Order for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play The Shadow Order.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play The Shadow Order for free.
Of course, you can also play The Shadow Order slot on both tablet and mobile phone, and Push Gaming knows how to optimize their games for all handheld platforms and devices. You can play this game on Android devices, as well as on your iPhone or iPad.
Any fan of conspiracy theories about secret orders like the Illuminati will naturally love this game, and it does in no way disappoint when it comes to the graphics and the haunting soundtrack either. There are so many moving parts that it takes a while to get an overview, but when you get into this game it’s really hard to put down.
- Free spins feature with progressive multiplier
- Character upgrade and reel modifiers
- Avalanche feature and Cluster Pays engine
- High volatility and max wins up to 24,204.8x
- Might be too volatile for some
The Shadow Order FeaturesCluster Pays, Feature: Substitution Symbols, Level Up, Sticky Wilds, Symbols collection (Energy), Wild
TagsAlchemy, Britain, Detective
TOP250 Silver badge for The Shadow Order