Spinal Tap Slot 🎰 Review & Play for free
Free demo for Spinal Tap by Blueprint ➤ 📈 Analytical game review ✔️ Complete list of casinos and their bonuses for January 2022 ✔️
Online Casinos in United Kingdom where you can play Spinal Tap
100% up to £100 + 20 BS
Ready to play for real at Casumo?
100% up to £200 + 11WS
Ready to play for real at Videoslots?
Up to £800
Ready to play for real at Casino Land?
100% up to £100+100BS
Ready to play for real at Slotnite?
100% up to £100 + 10% Cashback
Ready to play for real at Race Casino?
100% up to £250 + 100S
Ready to play for real at SpinYoo?
All 65 casinos
Spinal Tap Review
Last Update: 25.12.2021. Author: SlotCatalog.
Spinal Tap slot is based upon the 1984 cult movie, This Is Spinal Tap, and it comes jam packed with all sorts of bonus games, reel modifiers and free spins features. The base game has a 5x3 reel setup and 243 paylines, but in most of the bonus features you’ll benefit from 2 extra reels and 2,187 ways to win. This is a medium to high variance game, and you can win up to £250,000.
Spinal Tap RTP, variance & technical data
The RTP on Spinal Tap is 96.92% in the base game (which is well above industry average), and it will increase to 97.02% if you take advantage of the VIP Guest Pass bonus feature. The volatility is medium to high, so it’s good to take some precautions when you decide on bet level and bankroll.
Spinal Tap Review
Spinal Tap slot is based upon the movie This Is Spinal Tap from 1984, which is a fictional and hilarious rockumentary about a British Metal band on tour in the US. There is no denying the cult status of the movie, and we think Blueprint’s video slot version has the same potential for cult status.
The music is great and the slot is jam packed with tons of different bonus games and 3 different free spins features. The reels will increase to 7 in many of the features, and you’ll play with 2,187 ways to win. Any fan of the movie will love this game, and many newcomers will probably be inspired to watch the movie.
Spinal Tap symbols
Spinal Tap slot comes with 4 high value symbols consisting of the band members, and 4 low value symbols in the form of letters. You win by landing 3 to 7 identical symbols on adjacent reels. The Spinal Tap Logo is the highest paying symbol, and you only need 2 of these to win:
- Spinal Tap Logo - pays 16.66x when you land 7 on adjacent reels
- David St. Hubbins & Nigel Tufnell - pays 10x for 7 on adjacent reels
- Derek Smalls & Temporary Drummer - pays 8.33x for 7 symbols on adjacent reels
- A & K - low value symbols that pay 5x for 7 on adjacent reels
- J & Q - low value symbols that pay 3.33x for 7 on adjacent reels
Spinal Tap bonus features
The spin button on Spinal Tap is modelled as a volume dial, and it can be cranked up to max volume randomly on any spin. When you reach the max volume 11, you’ll trigger Rock Mode. The setup increases into “widescreen” mode as 2 extra reels are added, and you’re now playing with 2,187 paylines. A large vinyl record player covers the left of the screen, and functions like a wheel of fortune offering you 1 of the following reel modifiers:
- Heavy Duty Wilds – turn whole reels wild with possibility for multipliers
- Wild Sparks feature – a selected set of symbols turns into wilds
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Spins – “eternal” re-spins as long as you keep winning
- Bonus Odyssey – bonus symbols are added to the reels
You always have the option of buying the VIP Guest pass for 50x your stake, and this will give you immediate access to Rock Mode. When you land at least 3 bonus symbols you’ll trigger the Bonus Picker feature. If you land at least 4 bonus symbols, only the best options will remain. You can also gamble if you want another feature, and there are 7 features in total (3 of them are free spins features):
- Double Platinum – wheel of fortune where you can win multipliers or other bonus features from the list below
- Don’t Fret It Bonus feature – click and pick round with cash prizes
- Record Deal – pick a winner or lose
- The World Tour Bonus feature – go on tour in Europe, American and Japan. Win cash prizes as you move along, and win the Big Money Bonus at the end of the trail with multipliers up to 10x.
Spinal Tap free spins
All 3 free spins features can be won in the Bonus Picker feature described above, and they play out as follows:
- Stairway to Hell Free Spins – gives you 11 free spins with an extra wild. Reels can expand to 7 at random, and skull symbols can boost winnings up to 11x. Amp symbols give you extra free spins.
- Encore Free Spins – give you 11 free spins, and wilds are added to Encore Bank. On the final free spin all collected wilds are added to the 7 reels for an Encore Spin.
- Stonehenge Free Spins – also gives you 11 free spins with special wild zones on the 7 reels. If a wild lands in a zone it becomes sticky. If all zones are filled with wilds, you’ll re-trigger the free spins round.
Spinal Tap jackpot (max win)
There is no progressive jackpot on Spinal Tap, and the max win is 10,000x your bet (capped at £250,000).
Spinal Tap mobile & tablet
Yes, you can play Spinal Tap on both mobile and tablet, and any handheld platform you so desire. Bring it with you, and play on your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
The online slot version of Spinal Tap is everything a fan could wish for. It’s rock ‘n’ roll from A to Z, and you better crank up the volume if you want to immerse yourself fully in this experience. There is so many bonus features that it can be hard to keep track, and the potential is rock solid also. Nothing much to complain about here, but watch out for whiplash when you enter into Rock Mode!
- Tons of bonus games and reel modifiers
- 3 different free spins features with extras
- Win up to 10,000x your stake
- Great music and atmosphere
- Max win is capped at £250,000
Video and Image gallery
No comments so far, login to write the first one!
United Kingdom. The Game Spinal Tap available in 80 from 729 scanned casinos. Overall we have scanned casinos in 50 different markets. Spinal Tap is available in 34 countries. Markets with the highest casinos quantity are: NO, FI, GB, IE
|Country||Scanned [i]||With Game [i]||In Lobby [i]||SlotRank [i]||Action|
Browse All Countries (34)
|SR||(+/-) [i]||Slot name||AVG.Pos.[i]||Quantity[i]|
|1965||-18||Break da Bank (Microgaming)||151.00|| / |
|1966||-17||Platinum Goddess Extreme (High 5 Games)||151.00|| / |
|1967||-17||Champions of Valhalla (Eyecon)||151.00|| / |
|1968||+11||Top O The Bonus (Inspired Gaming)||151.00|| / |
|1969||-17||Past the Post Jackpot (Eyecon)||151.00|| / |
|1970||+10||Spinal Tap (Blueprint)||151.00|| / |
|1971||-18||The Royal Family (Yggdrasil)||151.00|| / |
|1972||-17||Cazino Cosmos (Yggdrasil)||151.00|| / |
|1973||-17||The One Armed Bandit (Yggdrasil)||151.00|| / |
|1974||-17||Fruit Rainbow (Pragmatic Play)||151.00|| / |
|1975||-17||Vault Of Fortune (Yggdrasil)||151.00|| / |
- Spinal Tap Play Demo for free
- Spinal Tap All Best Casinos
- Spinal Tap Review
- Spinal Tap RTP, variance & technical data
- Spinal Tap Review
- Spinal Tap symbols
- Spinal Tap bonus features
- Spinal Tap mobile & tablet
- SlotCatalog verdict
- Spinal Tap Video and Image gallery
- Spinal Tap Attributes
- Spinal Tap Free Spins and No deposit Bonuses
- Spinal Tap Related slots
- Best Blueprint Slots
Spinal Tap Attributes
|RTP:||97.02% [ i ]|
|Min bet $, €, £:||0.3|
|Max bet $, €, £:||1500 [ i ]|
|Layout:||5-3 [ i ]|
|Betways:||243 [ i ]|
|Features: Bonus Game, Bonus symbols, Feature: Substitution Symbols, FreeSpins, Gamble, Wild|
|Genre: Rock, Show, TV show|
|Others: Gray, Violet, Joy, Musician|
|Technology:||FLASH, JS, HTML5|
Spinal Tap Free Spins and No deposit Bonuses
Get 30 Bonus spins
Ready to play for real at 888 Casino?
Get 10 Wager-Free Spins
Ready to play for real at LeoVegas?
Get 10 Bonus Spins
Ready to play for real at Fun Casino?