Slingo Rainbow Riches (Others Types from Slingo Originals) has RTP ranges. RTP ranges is a game feature when Casino has the possibility to adjust RTP according to their needs The RTP ranges could be quite wide. For some games, it varies from 80 to 97%. Pay attention. Rtp less than 92% is not applicable to the casinos with the MGA license.
Attention! Check the RTP of this slot at the casino before playing. Or make request for the casino audit before playing!
Provider: Slingo Originals
Slingo Rainbow Riches statistics. See full SlotRank calculation
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Slingo Rainbow Riches". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
23. (+2) Slingo Rainbow Riches 141.74
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Demo for Slingo Rainbow Riches
Slingo Rainbow Riches slot game review
Slingo Rainbow Riches combines the super-popular irish luck themed slot with a classic game of slingo. All the bonus features from the original game have been carried over, and so has the charm, thrills and excitement. What bonus feature you can trigger is determined by how high you climb on the slingo bonus ladder.
The gameplay follows the slingo format, and you get to wager between 50p and £200 per buy-in of 10 spins. The bottom 5x1 reel reveals 5 numbers per spin, and if a number matches one of the numbers on the 5x5 slingo card grid above, it turns into a star. You get a “slingo” whenever you fill an entire row with star symbols; either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
You need at least 5 slingo wins before you climb high enough on the bonus ladder to be able to collect a cash win bonus game. There are 11 rungs on the bonus ladder, and you reach the top by filling the whole 5x5 grid with nothing but star symbols. The top win can lead to a 1,000x multiplier jackpot, which is the biggest payout you can win here.
What symbols are there?
There are 4 special symbols to look out for on Slingo Rainbow Riches slot, as all the regular symbols are simply numbers. The special symbols will show up randomly on the bottom reel, and affect your gameplay in different ways as follows:
- The Joker - turns a number on the column above into a star symbol
- Super Joker - Allows you to choose which number on the column above to turn
- The Devil - With an evil laugh, this symbol blocks the whole column above, so that symbols cannot be turned into stars on that column.
- Free spins symbol - adds a free spin to the tumble on the right-hand side
What are the bonus features?
All the familiar bonus features from the original game can be found on Slingo Rainbow Riches also, and the higher you climb on the bonus ladder, the better bonuses you can get. Let’s quickly go through what you can expect from these bonus games:
- Wishing Well (5 slingos) - pick a wishing well and win a prize
- Cash Crop (6 slingos) - 50 coins spin and reveals either nothing or a multiplier. If you win, you can go to the next level and win bigger multipliers up to 10x.
- Magic Toadstool (7 slingos) - Pick toadstools for 1x to 3x multipliers, and a fairy that can reveal 3 more multipliers.
- Red Magic Toadstool (8 slingos) - same as the feature above, but you start with 4 picks, and you can get bigger wins here.
- Road to Riches (9 slingos) - you spin a wheel to see how many steps you’ll move along the multiplier road, and this goes on until you reach the highest multiplier of 500x, or land on collect which ends the feature.
- Road to Riches Red (10 slingos) - Same as above, only bigger multipliers up to 1,000x at the “end of the rainbow”.
- Pots of Gold (Full House) - A wheel of bronze, silver and gold pots with multiplier values of 50x, 100x, 200x, 500x and 1,000x spins, and you get whatever multiplier that stops on the golden arrow.
If you have not reached at least 5 slingos when your 10 spins are up, you can choose to go for more “gamble” spins. Each spin will come with an individually calculated cost (depending on your winning chances etc.), and you have endless spins to keep climbing the bonus ladder, if you so desire. You can also choose to end the game, and start all over again.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
While there is no progressive jackpot to be won on Slingo Rainbow Riches slot, you can still take down decent payouts here. The game’s max win (or fixed jackpot, if you will) is won by first reaching 1 of the 2 highest bonus games available. Then you need to win the 1,000x multiplier, and if you play with the highest possible stake of £200, you can pocket up to £200,000 on a single wager here.
Where can I play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
You can play Slingo Rainbow Riches for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Slingo Rainbow Riches.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Slingo Rainbow Riches for free.
Yes, you can certainly also play Slingo Rainbow Riches on your mobile and tablet, and this is a very entertaining game to bring with you on the go. All you need to get started right away is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Slingo Originals have done a very good job adapting this mighty popular game to the slingo format. The visuals and irish charm remains intact, and we like how they have managed to fit all the bonus features into the game also. The max win could perhaps have been a bit higher, and you also need to be aware that strategic/correct joker picks (always complete lines and/or aim for central squares) will slightly affect the game’s RTP.
- Great merger of classic irish luck slot and slingo
- Bonus ladder with 7 different bonus games
- Win up to 1,000x your stake
- Best strategy RTP is still “only” 95.6 %
Slingo Rainbow Riches FeaturesBonus Game, Bonus wheel, Features Map, FreeSpins, Multiplier
TagsTV show, Devil, Leprechauns, Flowers, Grass, Rainbow, Mushroom, Ball, Balls, Coins, Star
ColorsGreen, Red, Violet, White, Yellow
TOP50 Golden badge for Slingo Rainbow Riches