Prime Zone statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Prime Zone". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
297. (-128) Prime Zone 148.88
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Demo for Prime Zone
Prime Zone game review
Prime Zone is clearly inspired by the classic slots we all know from brick and mortar casinos, and this Quickspin game had its wide release on the 9th of July 2019. Central to this game is the multiplying multiplier wilds, and a free spins feature with 4 different options. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
This is a classic looking slot, but it comes with 5 reels, 3 rows and 10 ways to win, and you can place bets as high as £100 across all devices and platforms. It takes us back to the old school Quickspin games, before they got more fancy, and it might be a nostalgic trip for both players and the developers themselves.
Anyway, the wilds can boost your winnings by adding multipliers up to 5x, and in the free spins feature you get to choose your destiny with 4 different options. Every option comes with different volatility, max win potential and multiplier boost, and the Mystery option holds the highest potential of them all. You can still win decent amounts in the base game too, so this is a solid allrounder well worth your time.
What symbols are there?
Prime Zone comes with a variety of classic slot symbols like 7’s, diamonds and bells, and also the standard card suit low value symbols. Either way, you need between 3 and 5 matching symbols on a payline to win:
- Wild symbol - Pays 100x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Red 7 - Pays 50x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Blue 7 - Pays 40x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Diamond - Pays 25x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Bell - Pays 20x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Card suit symbols - Pays either 10x or 5x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
The multiplier wild symbol can land on any of the 5 reels, and the multiplier will increase proportionally with the number of wilds on a winning line. If you land 2 multiplier wilds on a payline, this gives you a 2x multiplier boost. It goes like that all the way up to 5 wilds which equals a multiplier of 5x. This is the only bonus feature you can benefit from in the base game.
Free spins in Prime Zone
If you think these wilds are good in the base game, just wait to see how they benefit you in the free spins feature. You trigger the free spins when you land 3 scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 at the same time. This gives you 7 free spins immediately, and you get to choose between 4 different options with different risk/reward ratio as follows:
- Option 1 is a lower-medium volatile option where 3 wild symbols are added in the zone that covers the first 3 reels, and you can win up to 1,076x per spin
- Option 2 is a medium volatile option that comes with a 2x multiplier, 3 wild symbols inside the zone of reel 2, 3 and 4 and a max win up to 1,431x per spin
- Option 3 is a high volatile option with 3x multiplier, 3 wild symbols added inside the zone of the last 3 reels and a max win up to 2,337x per spin
- Option 4 (Mystery) varies in volatility as the zone shifts between the reels on every spin, and you will also benefit from a multiplier between 1x and 4x and a max win up to 2,685.5x per spin
Please understand that the multipliers described above are added on top of the wild multipliers, and this means that you can get wins boosted by 1,000x in if you go for the Mystery option 4 and have maximum luck.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
There is no progressive jackpot on Prime Zone, but you can certainly win big here anyway. The max win depends on your choice in the free spins feature, but in the base game you can actually (in theory) win up to 5,000x if you land wilds on all reels with the 5x multiplier boost added.
Where can I play Prime Zone?
You can play Prime Zone for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Prime Zone.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Prime Zone for free.
You can also play Prime Zone slot on both mobile and tablet devices, and Quickspin is always focused on the mobile experience when they make new games. This is no exception, and you can play on your Android devices, as well as on your iPhone and iPad.
Prime Zone is modeled after the classic physical slots, but the inner workings and features are anything but classic. You might call it a hybrid, but technically this is a video slot with 5 reels and an advanced free spins feature with 4 different options. The wild multipliers are really helpful to boost your wins, but keep in mind that in 100 billion spins during the testphase the max win was “only” 2685.5 times your stake.
- Free spins feature with 4 different options
- Multiplying multiplier wilds in the base game
- Realistic max win is 2,685.5x (while theoretical max win is 5,000x)
- Theoretical max win is a lot higher than the realistic max win
Prime Zone FeaturesFreeSpins, FreeSpins Mode Choosing, FreeSpins Multiplier, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Scatter symbols, Wild
TagsBeach, Card suits
ColorsBlue, Pink, Violet
TOP25 Golden badge for Prime Zone