Gremlins Slot 🎰 Review & Play for free
Free demo for Gremlins by Red7 ➤ 📈 Analytical game review ✔️ Complete list of casinos and their bonuses for October 2020 ✔️
Online Casinos in Canada where you can play Gremlins
100% up to $123
Ready to play for real at Fun Casino?
100% up to $500
Ready to play for real at Casumo?
Up to $300
Ready to play for real at Hyper Casino?
100% up to C$100 + 100 FS
Ready to play for real at Lucky Vegas?
100% up to C$100 + 50FS
Ready to play for real at Slots Magic?
100% up to $100
Ready to play for real at Casino Casino?
Gremlins slot review
Many players at a certain age will probably remember Gremlins as a movie that made a big impression in their childhood. Personally, it’s one of the few movies I still remember from childhood, and naturally the branded slot version from Red7 sparked some excitement. The game comes with 2 bonus games, as well as 3 different free spins features, so there is plenty to look into here.
It all plays out in Billy’s bedroom (packed with nasty gremlin eggs), and the game comes with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 ways to win. You can place bets between 20p and £100 per spin across all platforms and devices, and the game has a decent RTP of 96.47 %. This is a medium variance slot, but it’s still not a game for impatient players who want a lot of action all the time.
Triggering the bonus selector main feature is surprisingly hard, and you’re not guaranteed massive wins when you do either. The free spins features are your best bet, but it’s totally random which of the 5 bonus features you get. Visually, the game is very true to the movie, and the memorable soundtrack sets the tone perfectly. Still, the game itself can be a bit tedious, as the base game is not very rewarding.
What symbols are there?
The gremlin wild symbol is the highest premium symbol here, and the game’s logo follows close behind. You also find the regular royal symbols of low value here, and you need to land between 3 and 5 matching symbols to win. Here we present you with the paytable for Gremlin slot:
- Gremlin wild - Pays 50x for 5 on a payline
- Gremlins logo - Pays 25x for 5 on a payline
- Microwave - Pays 15x for 5 on a payline
- 3D glasses - Pays 10x for 5 on a payline
- Popcorn - Pays 5x for 5 on a payline
- Shake - Pays 5x for 5 on a payline
- Royal symbols - All pay 2.5x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
If water is poured onto a gremlin wild symbol, it will multiply and spread more wilds around on the reels. The feature is triggered at random times, and it’s called the Stripe Wilds feature. Wilds can also transform into the Gizmo bonus symbols, and help trigger the Bonus selector feature. This is known as the Bonus entry feature, and there is also a Freebie feature where 1 or 2 Gizmo bonus symbols multiply to trigger the Bonus selector (which is the main attraction here).
Landing 3 Gizmo bonus symbols on the same spin will also trigger the Selector, and these symbols can only land on reels 1, 3 and 5. You will then be taken into a cinema, where 4 popcorn munching gremlins are sitting alone in the audience. You will then be granted 1 of 5 different bonus games (3 of which are free spins features). Let’s start with the 2 bonus games first:
- Gizmo Box Hunt – is a 4 level pick’em bonus game where you choose from 9 boxes at each level. Each box can give you a cash win or level up. The cash prizes increase for each level, but if you pick “collect” the feature ends.
- No More Cash After Midnight – Gizmo will move along a trail with multiplier prizes, and you spin a clock to see how far he can go. The multiplier increases the further you go, and the biggest possible win is 100x your stake. If the clock shows midnight, the feature ends.
Free spins in Gremlins
Now, let’s take a closer look at the 3 free spin bonus rounds you can also trigger via the Cinema Bonus selector:
- Splashing Wild Spins – gives you 8 free spins and gremlin wilds will jump into the pool and expand to give you a full wild reel. Retriggering the feature is also possible.
- Gremlin Link Spins – starts you out with 3 lives, and you lose one life every time you don’t land a Stripe symbol. Every time you do land a Stripe symbol, your life tally resets to 3 again. Stripe symbols become sticky, and will add up to a cash prize when the feature ends. There is a 6th reel in play here, and it only lands Gizmo multipliers of 2x, 3x or 5x.
- Avoid the Sun Spins – gives you unlimited free spins with sticky wilds, but you need to land 8 winning spins first. A sun symbol will also land, and when you have collected 11 suns the feature ends.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
You will not find any kind of jackpot on Gremlins slot, but you can still win decent payouts here. The game has a max win of 1,000 times your stake, which is okay for a medium volatility game. Red7 has capped the max win at £250,000, so that’s the upper limit no matter how lucky you might be with the multipliers.
Where can I play Gremlins ?
You can play Gremlins for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Gremlins.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Gremlins for free.
You can, of course, also play Gremlins on your mobile phone and tablet, and Red7 always make sure their games are fit for the handheld platforms. This gives you the freedom to play on the go, and all you need is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Gremlins is certainly capable of giving players familiar with the movies a sweet nostalgic trip down memory lane, but it’s not really enough to make it a solid game. Red7 has obviously tried hard here, and the visuals and soundtrack are nicely done. Some of the gremlin noises become annoying after a while though, and so does the little extra wait after the reels have stopped, before the spin button becomes active again. Triggering the main bonus feature will test your patience, and the mediocre potential does nothing to help motivate you in that regard.
- Branded game with nostalgic appeal
- 2 bonus games and 3 free spins features
- Medium volatility and 1,000x max win potential
- Hard to trigger the main bonus feature
- Hard to win anything of significance in the base game
Video and Image gallery
No comments so far, login to write the first one!
Canada. Gremlins available in 12 from 302 scanned casinos. Overall we have scanned casinos in 42 different markets. Gremlins is available in 24 countries. Markets with the highest casinos quantity are: FI, NO, GB, SE
|Country||Scanned [i]||With Game [i]||In Lobby [i]||SlotRank [i]||Action|
|SR||(+/-) [i]||Slot name||AVG.Pos.[i]||Quantity[i]|
|2426||-6||Micro Knights (ELK Studios)||151.00|| / |
|2427||-6||Fruit Collector (Inspired Gaming)||151.00|| / |
|2428||-6||Lightning Baccarat (Evolution Gaming)||151.00|| / |
|2429||-6||Prison Escape (Inspired Gaming) (Inspired Gaming)||151.00|| / |
|2430||-6||Hit It Hard (ELK Studios)||151.00|| / |
|2431||-6||Gremlins (Red7)||151.00|| / |
|2432||-6||Sweet Success Megaways (Blueprint)||151.00|| / |
|2433||-6||Book of Seth (Peter and Sons)||151.00|| / |
|2434||-6||Fancy Fireworks (Gamomat)||151.00|| / |
|2435||-6||Sausage Party (Blueprint)||151.00|| / |
|2436||-6||Rise of the Mountain King (NextGen)||151.00|| / |
Gremlins SlotRank data
We are tracking a large number of casinos from many different countries on a daily basis.
Do these casinos place Gremlins in their lobby or not?
What is the average position of Gremlins in the casino lobbies and how has it changed over time?
We have the answers. We're gathering data and calculating SlotRank each day, which reflects the popularity of Gremlins. View the detailed statistics and our SlotRank calculation.
|Min bet $, €, £:||0.2|
|Max bet $, €, £:||100|
|Features: Bonus Game, Bonus symbols, BonusGame: Pick Objects, FreeSpins, Multiplier, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Scatter symbols, Stack, Wild|
|Theme: Branded, Movie|
|Others: Brown, Monsters|