Game Changer (Video Slots from Realistic) has RTP ranges. RTP ranges is a game feature when Casino has the possibility to adjust RTP according to their needs The RTP ranges could be quite wide. For some games, it varies from 80 to 97%. Pay attention. Rtp less than 92% is not applicable to the casinos with the MGA license.
Attention! Check the RTP of this slot at the casino before playing. Or make request for the casino audit before playing!
Game Changer statistics. See full SlotRank calculation
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Game Changer". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
113. (-46) Game Changer 145.75
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
(bonus and deposit)
Demo for Game Changer
Game Changer slot game review
The reels on Game Changer slot is set in the middle of a retro game show studio that could have aired in the 1970’s, if we are to judge from the visual style of the game. The big attraction here is the board game bonus round, which is also the only bonus feature in this game. You can win prizes up to 6,000x your stake, but don’t expect the math model to be very forgiving.
The game plays out on 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 ways to win, and you can place bets between 20p and £5 per spin across all platforms and devices. The RTP is a decent and average 96.06 %, and yes, this is a highly volatile game from Realistic. The number of symbols are unusually high, and so are some of the symbol values. This helps keep the feature free base game somewhat interesting.
The big highlight is triggered when you literally create a board game of symbols around the edge of the reels, and you will now roll dice to move a marker around the board. This bonus game can go on for a while, and each special symbol comes with a different board game function. This is no doubt an unusual slot, but we are not quite sure it’s a “game changer”.
What symbols are there?
You will find a bunch of luxury prize items as the regular high value symbols here, and also a set of special feature symbols that can land you solid wins. The game logo wild is the highest paying symbol by far, and you need between 3 and 5 matching symbols on a payline to win. Here is the paytable for Game Changer slot:
- GC logo wild - Pays 5,000x for 5 on a payline
- Plane - Pays 48x for 5 on a payline
- Yacht - Pays 40x for 5 on a payline
- Sports car - Pays 32x for 5 on a payline
- Watches - Pays 24x for 5 on a payline
- Teasmaid - Pays 16x for 5 on a payline
- Teddybear - Pays 8x for 5 on a payline
- Royal symbols - All pay 4x for 5 on a payline
- Trail run - Pays 2,500x for 5 on a payline
- Level up - Pays 1,000x for 5 on a payline
- Win all prizes - Pays 750x for 5 on a payline
- Random stop - Pays 500x for 5 on a payline
- Respin reel - Pays 250x for 5 on a payline
- Double trouble - Pays 200x for 5 on a payline
- Roll even - Pays 150x for 5 on a payline
- Take prize - Pays 100x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
Triggering the Game Board bonus feature is what it’s all about here, and it’s done in a somewhat unusual way. You need to land a combination of any high value symbol around the edges of the screen. Put in another way, you need to fill reels 1 and 5, and rows 1 and 3, with any symbol except the low value royal symbols.
This effectively creates a board game for you, as each symbol around the edge takes on a special function when the indicator lands on it. The 3 symbols in the middle will display the total winnings you rack up, and hitting the spin button will now roll a pair of dice instead of spinning the reels.
Every time you roll the dice you get a total number between 2 and 12, and the highlighted indicator will move clockwise around the board accordingly. The following symbols are covered with an X and the number 3: “Take Prize”, “Roll Even”, “Double Trouble” and “Respin Reel”.
The number 3 indicates the number of dice rolls you have left before these symbols become active (and before they are active nothing happens when you land on them). All other symbols come with multiplier values, and the bottom left corner will always display the GC logo symbol.
The regular high value symbols pay from 1x and 6x (with the plane being the highest value symbol), and landing on the “good” prize positions does the following:
- Win All Prizes – wins all prizes on the board, one after the other.
- Trail Run – wins you a minimum of 2 randomly chosen prize positions.
- Random Stop – gives you a random prize position win.
- Level Up – Upgrades all prize positions to the next value
- GC symbol - lights up a “game changer” letter each time you land on it, and lighting up all letters gives you a 50x win.
There are also 4 “bad” positions you can land on, and these do the following:
- Double Trouble – if you roll a double, the bonus game is over.
- Roll Even – if you roll an odd number, the bonus game is over.
- Respin Reel – the prize position will respin, and if a royal symbol shows up, the bonus round is over.
- Take Prize – you get your total win, and the bonus game is finished.
Free spins in Game Changer
You will not find a regular free spins feature here, but you the board game bonus round can be seen as a free spins feature. However, since you are not really spinning the reels, but instead rolling dice, it’s more natural to call it a bonus game.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
There is no progressive jackpot to be won on Game Changer slot, but you can still take home very nice prizes from this “game show”. The max win is capped at 6,000 times your stake, and this goes for the base game, as well as for the board game bonus round. Still, it’s not a bad potential even for a high volatility slot.
Where can I play Game Changer?
You can play Game Changer for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Game Changer.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Game Changer for free.
You can, of course, also play Game Changer on your mobile and tablet, and Realistic always make sure their games are fit for the handheld format. All you need to get started right away on this board game journey, is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Game Changer certainly does its very best to live up to the name, even though similar slots have been made before. The base game offers solid payouts, but the real fun starts when you trigger the bonus board game. Racking up big wins is certainly possible here, but the high volatility can take a good bite of your bankroll before you get there.
- Many high value symbols in the base game
- Board game bonus round with plenty of excitement
- High volatility and 6,000x max win potential
- Max bet is “only” £5
- Max win would be a lot higher if not capped
- No bonus features in the base game
Game Changer FeaturesBonus Game, Feature: Random reward, FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, Wild
TagsLuxury, Posh, Luxury, TV show, Dice, Car, Ships, TV
ColorsBlue, Dark blue, Gold-color, Red, Violet, Yellow