Conan statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Conan". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
49. (-7) Conan 139.43
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
Demo for Conan
Conan game review
Conan is a very anticipated game, and we have been waiting since the iGaming conference in London where it was first announced by NetEn. It comes with 3 different free spins features to choose from, and also 4 other bonus features, some of which you will also benefit from during the free spins feature.
The game looks amazing, and you can look forward to seeing a 3D animated Conan fighting a big snake in front of the reels. It all plays out on 6 reels, 4 rows and 48 ways to win. You can place bets up to £200 across all platforms and devices, and both the arch-nemesis, Toth Amon, and side-kick, Valaria, is part of this game.
Conan is based upon a story crafted by Robert E. Howard in 1932, but most people remember Conan as played by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1982 fantasy movie. The video slot manages to capture the atmosphere from the movie very well, but we have to say up front that we are a bit disappointed by the relatively low potential of only 1,008x your stake.
What symbols are there?
The reels are filled with weapons, and the 3 main characters are the highest value symboles. Conan himself pays the most, followed by his arch-enemy, Toth-Amon, and his female companion, Valaria. Here is the paytable for Conan slot:
- Conan - Pays 6x for 6 on a payline
- Toth-Amon - Pays 5.5x for 6 on a payline
- Valeria - Pays 5x for 6 on a payline
- Helmet - Pays 3.5x for 6 on a payline
- Sword - Pays 3x for 6 on a payline
- Grappling hook - Pays 2.5x for 6 on a payline
- 3 different coins - Pay between 1.5x and 1x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
The reel has 3 different sections of 2 reels per section, and a bonus feature is triggered every time a sections special symbol lands in the respective section it belongs to. Here are the 3 possible features you can trigger:
- Tower Wilds (reels 1 and 2) – is triggered when you land a blue tower wild on reels 1 or 2, and it will expand to potentially cover the full reel
- Mystery Symbols (reels 3 and 4) – is triggered when you land Mystery symbols on reel 3 and 4, and these will then be transformed into matching symbols. If they land fully stacked, you will trigger the Mystery Multiplier feature. You will see the 3D animated Conan fight a big snake in from of the reels, and every hit increases the multiplier by 1x. You start with a 3x multiplier, but it can increase up to 7x if you are lucky. If you land a Mystery symbol together with a Tower Wild and a Battle Wild, you will activate the Toth Amon feature. This gives you 3 to 6 Mystery symbols on reels 2 to 5, and can create some nice payouts.
- Battle Wilds (reels 5 and 6) – is triggered when you land a red battle wild on reels 5 or 6. This wild symbol will then expand sideways up to 3 reel positions.
There is also a random feature called Twin Spin on this game, and it can trigger at any time in the base game. You will notice a reel pair light up, and this is when you know the feature is active. The twin reels will then give you identical symbols, which again will help you land winning combinations. During the free spins feature, this feature can link up to all 6 reels at the same time.
Free spins in Conan
The free spins feature is triggered when you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 scatters on the same spin, and this will give you 10, 15, 25 or 50 free spins, respectively. You then get to choose between 3 different free spins features as follows:
- City of Thieves – gives you Tower wilds that can land anywhere, and they will then expand into covering potentially the full reel.
- Temple of the Serpent– this option is a bit more volatile then the 2 others. You will benefit from Mystery symbols and stacks that can land on all reels. When you land fully stacked Mystery symbols, it will trigger a multiplier up to 7x. If you land more than 5 Mystery symbols you will trigger the Thoth Amon feature.
- Walls of Tarantia – gives you Battle wilds that can expand up to 3 reel positions in horizontal direction.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
There is no jackpot of any kind to be won here, but you can still win decent amounts of Conan slot. The max win is 1,008 times your stake, which means you can pocket up to £201,600 on a single spin here. Not the best potential we’ve seen, but the game is medium variance.
Where can I play Conan?
You can play Conan for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Conan.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Conan for free.
You can also play Conan slot on your mobile and tablet devices. This gives you the freedom to play whenever you want, and all you need is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
This is a feature heavy slot for sure, and it might be a bit much at times. The problem is that you cannot really expect very big wins here, so a lot of the features kind of feels like a waste of time. It is cool to see Conan fight the big snake, but only the first few times. NetEnt has really made a mistake by giving this massive title such a small potential.
- 3 free spins features
- 4 bonus features
- Medium volatility
- Max win is only 1,008x
Conan FeaturesExpanding Symbols, FreeSpins, FreeSpins Mode Choosing, Multiplier, Mystery symbol, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Wild
TagsAncient civilizations, Fantasy, Mythical, legend, Warrior, Snakes, Coins, Helmet, Sword
ColorsBrown, Sand color
TOP10 Golden badge for Conan