VIP Filthy Riches Slot ᐈ Claim a bonus or play for free!

Looking to play VIP Filthy Riches by Booming Games? ➤ We list casinos and their bonuses for May 2020 ✅ Try the VIP Filthy Riches demo game or read the review before you play for real ✅

  • VIP Filthy Riches. VIP Filthy Riches. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
    VIP Filthy Riches. VIP Filthy Riches. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Reel Screen. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Multiplied Win. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins Granted. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins Win. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Lines. VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)

Provider: Booming Games

Game release: 13.12.2018

RTP Read Guides: 95.23%

RTP

Base Game: 63.05%; Free Spins: 32.18%; Total 95.23% + House Edge: 4.77%

Variance: HIGH

Layout: 5*3 

Betways: 10

Max Exposure: 2320

GB

Online Casinos in United Kingdom where you can play VIP Filthy Riches

No information yet! :((

VIP Filthy Riches statistics.See full SlotRank calculation

Quantity of casinos

Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "VIP Filthy Riches". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.

SlotRank

SlotRank (SR) is the objective slot rating. SlotRank is calculated daily based on information that we fetch from online casino sites. We scan online casinos from different geo locations from both desktop and mobile platforms to discover what exposure the games are getting. SlotRank is based on the metric Average Lobby Position (ALP) in the casino lobbies. Games with better lobby positions will get an higher rank. You can read more about SlotRank under our Read section.

SlotRank (SR) is the objective slot rating. SlotRank is calculated daily based on information that we fetch from online casino sites. We scan online casinos from different geo locations from both desktop and mobile platforms to discover what exposure the games are getting. SlotRank is based on the metric Average Lobby Position (ALP) in the casino lobbies. Games with better lobby positions will get an higher rank. You can read more about SlotRank under our Read section.

.............

6630. (-3Firebird Double 27  151.00

6631. (-3Gold Slam  151.00

6632. (-3Magic Wheel 4 Player  151.00

6633. (-3Fruit Awards  151.00

6634. (-3Hunters Spirit  151.00

6635. (-3)  VIP Filthy Riches  151.00

6636. (-3Sizzling Peppers  151.00

6637. (-3Kulup (Club)  151.00

6638. (-3Caribbean Holidays  151.00

6639. (-3Burning Hot 7´s  151.00

6640. (-2Cleopatras Chest  151.00

.............

SlotRank

Slot Rank is the position in the list of the casinos games. The list is sorted by the SlotRank Value (SRV). Read more

VIP Filthy Riches Play for free

Integrate demo game

SlotCatalog provides easy way how to integrate VIP Filthy Riches demo game on your site or blog.

  • Click on link below
  • Copy simple html code
  • Place on your site or blog
  • Enjoy VIP Filthy Riches demo game

Get HTML code >

If you faced with any issues do not hesitate to ask.

Demo for VIP Filthy Riches

VIP Filthy Riches slot game review

It’s time to push the boat out with Booming Games latest release, VIP Filthy Riches. This lavish high volatility game, whilst aimed at all levels of players, will be of particular appeal to your VIPs. Featuring a 5th reel comprised entirely of multipliers of up to 50x, all spins have the potential to elevate your players as he sets off the filthy rich. While the number of Major Free Spins awarded is generally kept small, with minimal majors and no minors each spin is sure to pack a punch.

TOP250 Silver badge for VIP Filthy Riches

In December 2018  VIP Filthy Riches (Video Slots from Booming Games)  reached TOP174 position in the SlotRank for Global market.

Proof of achievement you can see on the SlotRank page.



TOP250 Silver badge for VIP Filthy Riches

Contact us if you need custom widget design or want to get badge for a specific country.

Provider Booming Games
Game release 13.12.2018
RTP 95.23%  RTP

Base Game: 63.05%; Free Spins: 32.18%; Total 95.23% + House Edge: 4.77%

Variance HIGH
Hit Frequency 29.22  Hit Frequency

Free Spins - 1 in 90

Max Exposure 2320
Min bet (Max bet)
$, €, £
0.1 (200)
Layout 5-3 
Betways 10 
Features FreeSpins, Multiplier, Random multiplier, Scatter symbols, Wild
Theme Luxury, Money theme
Devices Desktop, Tablet, Mobile  Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology JS, HTML5
Last Update 28.04.2020

ajax loader