Show Me the Mummy Slot ᐈ Claim a bonus or play for free!

Looking to play Show Me the Mummy by Booming Games? ➤ We list casinos and their bonuses for June 2020 ✅ Try the Show Me the Mummy demo game or read the review before you play for real ✅

  • Show Me the Mummy. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Reel Screen. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Win Screen. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Expanding Wild Multiplier. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Big Win. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Lines. Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)

Provider: Booming Games

Game release: 21.01.2019

RTP Read Guides: 95.36%

RTP

Base Game: 63.37%; Free Spins: 31.99%; Total 95.36% + House Edge: 4.64%

Variance: MED-HIGH

Layout: 5*3 

Betways: 5

Max Exposure: 2000

SlotRank

N/A
GB
GB
GB

Online Casinos in United Kingdom where you can play Show Me the Mummy

No information yet! :((

Show Me the Mummy Play for free

Integrate demo game

SlotCatalog provides easy way how to integrate Show Me the Mummy demo game on your site or blog.

  • Click on link below
  • Copy simple html code
  • Place on your site or blog
  • Enjoy Show Me the Mummy demo game

Get HTML code >

If you faced with any issues do not hesitate to ask.

Show Me the Mummy slot game review

Join our audacious adventurer on his quest for ancient riches ‘Show me the Mummy’, Booming Games’ latest & greatest 5x3 medium-high volatility slot, features a Multiplier Reel, and Major Free Spins with only 3 Majors, Scatters and the Multiplier Reel. With fun features and playful animations, this game is sure to bring out the inner trail-blazer in your players.

TOP500 Silver badge for Show Me the Mummy

In February 2019  Show Me the Mummy (Video Slots from Booming Games)  reached TOP355 position in the SlotRank for UK market.

Proof of achievement you can see on the SlotRank page.



Provider Booming Games
Game release 21.01.2019
RTP 95.36%  RTP

Base Game: 63.37%; Free Spins: 31.99%; Total 95.36% + House Edge: 4.64%

Variance MED-HIGH
Hit Frequency 32.31  Hit Frequency

Free Spins - 1 in 100

Max Exposure 2000
Min bet (Max bet)
$, €, £
0.05 (250)
Layout 5-3 
Betways
Features Expanding Symbols, Expanding wild with re-spin, FreeSpins, Multiplier, Scatter symbols
Devices Desktop, Tablet, Mobile  Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology JS, HTML5
Last Update 02.05.2020

ajax loader