Golden Lucky Pigs Slot ᐈ Claim a bonus or play for free!

Looking to play Golden Lucky Pigs by Booming Games? ➤ We list casinos and their bonuses for May 2020 ✅ Try the Golden Lucky Pigs demo game or read the review before you play for real ✅

  • Golden Lucky Pigs. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Reel Screen. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Win Screen. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Total Win. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paylines. Golden Lucky Pigs (Video Slots from Booming Games)

Provider: Booming Games

Game release: 05.04.2019

Begin date

(Approx)

RTP Read Guides: 95.22%

RTP

Base Game: 61.13%; Free Spins 34.09%; Total 95.22% + House Edge: 4.78%

Variance: MED

Layout: 5*3 

Betways: 20

Max Exposure: 937

SlotRank

N/A
GB
GB
GB

Online Casinos in United Kingdom where you can play Golden Lucky Pigs

No information yet! :((

Golden Lucky Pigs Play for free

Integrate demo game

SlotCatalog provides easy way how to integrate Golden Lucky Pigs demo game on your site or blog.

  • Click on link below
  • Copy simple html code
  • Place on your site or blog
  • Enjoy Golden Lucky Pigs demo game

Get HTML code >

If you faced with any issues do not hesitate to ask.

Demo for Golden Lucky Pigs

Golden Lucky Pigs slot game review

With the Chinese Year of the Pig upon us, it’s time to squeal with excitement as Booming Games release their latest medium volatility slot, ‘Golden Lucky Pigs’. This 5x3 twenty line slot features a Piggy Wheel of Fortune, awarding differing numbers of Free Spins. Once in Free Spins, the player can really cash-in with our Golden Pig Wild-Multipliers. Why wallow-around when you could be striking it rich with our Golden Lucky Pigs.

Provider Booming Games
Game release 05.04.2019  Release Date

(Approx)

RTP 95.22%  RTP

Base Game: 61.13%; Free Spins 34.09%; Total 95.22% + House Edge: 4.78%

Variance MED
Hit Frequency 31.04  Hit Frequency

Free Spins - 1 in 63.

Max Exposure 937
Min bet (Max bet)
$, €, £
0.2 (400)
Layout 5-3 
Betways 20 
Features Bonus symbols, Bonus wheel, Feature: Substitution Symbols, FreeSpins, FreeSpins Multiplier, Scatter symbols, Stack, Wild
Theme Oriental, Asian, Zodiac
Devices Desktop, Tablet, Mobile  Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology JS,HTML5
Last Update 02.05.2020

ajax loader