Aztec Palace Slot ᐈ Claim a bonus or play for free!

Looking to play Aztec Palace by Booming Games? ➤ We list casinos and their bonuses for May 2020 ✅ Try the Aztec Palace demo game or read the review before you play for real ✅

  • Aztec Palace. Aztec Palace. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
    Aztec Palace. Aztec Palace. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Win Screen. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Big Win. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Booming Win. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Bonus Game 1. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Bonus Game 2. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 1. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 2. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 3. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Free Spins 4. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 1. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 2. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 3. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Features 4. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable 1. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paytable 2. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paylines 1. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)
  • Paylines 2. Aztec Palace (Video Slots from Booming Games)

Provider: Booming Games

Game release: 12.09.2019

RTP Read Guides: 95.57%

RTP

Base Game: 56.69%; Free Spins: 38.88%; Total 95.57% + House Edge: 4.43%

Variance: HIGH

Layout: 5*3 

Betways: 20

Max Exposure: 1000

GB

Online Casinos in United Kingdom where you can play Aztec Palace

We have scanned 839 casinos for the United Kingdom market and we have found Aztec Palace in 1 of them. SlotRank for Aztec Palace for United Kingdom is 5811.

18+ | T&C Apply | Be Gamble Aware

Lobby: position of Aztec Palace in the casino lobby. (Position in the lobby | Overall games in the lobby).

Screen: the screen of the casino's lobby that was made during the last scan.

Aztec Palace statistics.See full SlotRank calculation

Quantity of casinos

Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Aztec Palace". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.

SlotRank

SlotRank (SR) is the objective slot rating. SlotRank is calculated daily based on information that we fetch from online casino sites. We scan online casinos from different geo locations from both desktop and mobile platforms to discover what exposure the games are getting. SlotRank is based on the metric Average Lobby Position (ALP) in the casino lobbies. Games with better lobby positions will get an higher rank. You can read more about SlotRank under our Read section.

SlotRank (SR) is the objective slot rating. SlotRank is calculated daily based on information that we fetch from online casino sites. We scan online casinos from different geo locations from both desktop and mobile platforms to discover what exposure the games are getting. SlotRank is based on the metric Average Lobby Position (ALP) in the casino lobbies. Games with better lobby positions will get an higher rank. You can read more about SlotRank under our Read section.

.............

5806. (+4Virtual Champions  151.00

5807. (+4Le Chocolatier (SkillOnNet)  151.00

5808. (+4Magic Stone (Bally Wulff)  151.00

5809. (+4Wild West Bounty  151.00

5810. (+4Underwater Cowboy  151.00

5811. (+4)  Aztec Palace  151.00

5812. (+4Scarab Treasure  151.00

5813. (+4Dragon's Gift  151.00

5814. (+4Beauty Fairy  151.00

5815. (+4Lightning Hot  151.00

5816. (+4Hot 40  151.00

.............

SlotRank

Slot Rank is the position in the list of the casinos games. The list is sorted by the SlotRank Value (SRV). Read more

Bonuses

+ | T&C Apply | Be Gamble Aware

Integrate demo game

SlotCatalog provides easy way how to integrate Aztec Palace demo game on your site or blog.

  • Click on link below
  • Copy simple html code
  • Place on your site or blog
  • Enjoy Aztec Palace demo game

Get HTML code >

If you faced with any issues do not hesitate to ask.

Demo for Aztec Palace

Aztec Palace (World of Diamonds) slot game review

Aztec Palace is the best thing related to the Aztecs since they introduced chocolate to the Europeans. Booming Games’ latest offering, Aztec Palace, takes place around the palace of the late emperor Montezuma. His palace is believed to have been comprised of 5 interconnected buildings containing the emperor's office, chambers for children and several wives, and even a zoo.

The game begins outside the palace, centres on various Aztec gods, and features Bursting Wilds. Land 3 bonus symbols anywhere on the reels to enter the Bonus Portal where you can pick 1 of 4 skulls to win a cash prize; or land 3 or more scatter symbols to activate a dynamic number of Major Free Spins.

Provider Booming Games
Game release 12.09.2019
RTP 95.57%  RTP

Base Game: 56.69%; Free Spins: 38.88%; Total 95.57% + House Edge: 4.43%

Variance HIGH
Hit Frequency 27.64  Hit Frequency

Free Spins - 1 in 100

Max Exposure 1000
Min bet (Max bet)
$, €, £
0.2 (400)
Layout 5-3 
Betways 20 
Features Bonus symbols, BonusGame: Pick Objects, FreeSpins, Random Wilds / Additional Wilds, Scatter symbols, Wild
Theme Ancient civilizations
Devices Desktop, Tablet, Mobile  Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology JS, HTML5
Last Update 28.04.2020

ajax loader