Vikings Go Berzerk statistics. see more
Quantity of casinos
Gray line shows quantity of casinos which have "Vikings Go Berzerk". Green line is the quantity of casinos placed the game on their lobby.
23. (+0) Vikings Go Berzerk 119.94
Position in lobby
Average position in the casinos lobby. Position is calculated for all casinos. When casino does not have the game on the lobby position is taken as 151.
(bonus and deposit)
Demo for Vikings Go Berzerk
Vikings Go Berzerk game review
Vikings Go Berzerk is a mighty cool viking slot from Yggdrasil, and it was launched across all casinos 23rd of November 2016. The game features 4 brave and daring vikings on their ship, ready to go berzerk as long as you fill up their rage meter. The game is packed with fun features, and if you liked the predecessor, Vikings Go Wild, you’ll love this game for sure.
The reels are set on the viking ship sail, and the game comes with 5 reels, 4 rows and 25 ways to win. You can play across all platforms with bets up to £125, and the treasure chest feature can land you nice cash prizes or trigger the free spins feature. There are tons of extra features in the free spins mode, and if a viking goes berzerk he’ll always defeat the siren and turn into a sticky wild.
This is a medium variance game, and it comes with fairly standard RTP of 96.1%. The Ragnarok Free Spins feature is the true highlight, as you get to see all vikings go berzerk at the same time. All of them will then turn into sticky wilds, and you can win up to 4,000 times your stake with a little luck.
What symbols are there?
Vikings Go Berzerk comes with the 4 main character vikings as high value symbols on the reels, and 4 coins as lower value symbols. You’ll need between 3 to 5 matching symbols on a payline to win:
- Slim Viking - Pays 250x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Big Viking - Pays 200x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Skeleton Viking - Pays 175x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Female Viking - Pays 150x your stake for 5 on a payline
- Gold, Silver, Bronze & Iron Coin - Low value symbols that pay between 70x and 40x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
Each of the 4 main character vikings are not only found on the reels in the form of high value symbols, they are also present below the reels (boxed in by a couple of sirens) with one Rage Meter each. Whenever you land a win with one of the vikings, his/her rage meter will gain energy.
One of the vikings will start out with a rage meter that’s half full or so from the get-go, and the more you fill the meters the bigger wins you can expect. When you fill a rage meter completely up, the corresponding viking will enter Berzerk Mode and you’ll enter the free spins feature.
Treasure Chest Bonus Feature
The regular Treasure Chest lands on reel 4, and it triggers a pick object bonus feature where you get to choose 1 of 5 items to unlock a prize. If this chest lands in the free spins feature you’ll get bigger prizes:
- Base Game – You get 50 to 1,000 coins and 7 to 21 free spins
- Free Spins Mode – You get 50 to 1,000 coins and 2 to 4 free spins, a Wild Reel, a Wild or 2 Extra Wilds
The Golden treasure chest lands on reel 5, and it’s a boosted version of the regular chest feature:
- Base Game – You get 250 to 10,000 coins and 7 to 21 free spins, Ragnarok Free Spins or Rage Meter boost
- Free Spins Mode – You get 250 to 10,000 coins and 2 to 4 wilds, a Wild Reel or 2 extra wilds
Free spins in Vikings Go Berzerk
There are 2 ways to trigger the free spins feature on Vikings Go Berzerk slot. You can fill up a Viking Rage Meter, or you can land 3 free spins scatter symbols at the same time on the reels. If you land free spins symbols you’ll also receive a random bonus feature:
- 3 scatter symbols gives you 7 free spins + random bonus feature
- 4 scatter symbols gives you 14 free spins + random bonus feature
- 5 scatter symbols gives you 21 free spins + random bonus feature
The free spins feature is accompanied by a random bonus feature which can really help you get things going, and land you some nice payouts. The random features are as follows:
- All of the Vikings go into Berzerk Mode (Ragnarök Free Spins feature)
- You get 1 random sticky wild on the reels
- You get 1 sticky wild reel
- You get 1 to 3 extra free spins
- You get 5 treasure chests and 5 golden treasure chests
What is the jackpot (max win)?
You cannot win any jackpot on Vikings Go Berzerk, but the max win is still a very solid 4,000x your stake. Play with the highest possible stake, and win up to £500,000 on a single spin!
Where can I play Vikings Go Berzerk?
You can play Vikings Go Berzerk for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Vikings Go Berzerk.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Vikings Go Berzerk for free.
You can also play on your mobile phone or tablet. It does not matter what handheld device you choose, as most everything will work with this game. Play Vikings Go Berzerk slot on your Android devices, Windows devices or on your iPhone and iPad.
Vikings Go Berzerk slot is not as complicated as it might sound, and while you can land decent payouts in the base game (via the Treasure Chest feature), it’s really the free spins feature that makes this game shine. Getting those vikings to go berzerk can land you some massive payouts, and it’s a real treat to see all 4 vikings go crazy in the Ragnarök Berzerk mode.
- Rage meter and Berzerk mode features
- Free spins with additional benefits and features
- Solid potential with a max win up to 4,000x
- Not the most original theme
Vikings Go Berzerk FeaturesBonusGame: Pick Objects, Feature: Random reward, FreeSpins, Respins, Sticky Wilds, Symbols collection (Energy)
TagsVikings theme, Mythical, legend, Viking, Steel, Stone, Wood, Coins, Weapons
TOP10 Golden badge for Vikings Go Berzerk